If your business does not have a website or your site is in need of a revamp, don’t put it off any longer. Make 2010 the year that you create your own, exciting website that is easy to maintain and can grow as your business expands.
Who would like to build and manage their own website in ONE DAY without any technical skills and never have to pay a Web Designer EVER AGAIN?
Now this is possible with Online in a Day.
Create your New Website for only $495 and $14.95 a month for hosting and support
Call Vicki on 0405 810 555 to discuss your website needs
or email me on email@example.com
At the end of this One Day workshop, you will have a fully functioning website which you will be completely able to maintain and update yourself, easily and whenever you want.
The Online in a Day workshop is a training course that walks you through the steps of building and maintaining your own website and having it online and fully functioning by the end of the day.
Keeping you in control of your business.
Why do you need to manage your own website?
- Web Design Firms go out of business and there are stories about web designers becoming difficult or disappearing.
- Once a web designer has secured your business, they can charge you anything they want to make changes or additions to your site.
- If a web designer offers to create a custom site for you, you should be wary. Why? Because if they are ever unreachable, retire or go out of business, you’re left with a site that will be costly to redevelop or you’ll have to pay someone else to redesign.
- You can’t add features you want without paying high prices for things like shopping carts, calendars, etc.
- You may not have total control over optimizing your site for search engines. You’ll have to pay someone else to do it.
Who is this Workshop For?
If you are self-employed or a small business owner who always says “I will get around to doing it one day.” or “I can’t afford to pay someone to do it for me and I don’t know how to do it myself.” – This course is for you.
This work shop is for people who:
- Have started a business (or will very soon) and do not yet have your own website
- Have an outdated website that needs some improvement
- Want to take control of their Online Marketing to make it more dynamic or interactive
This workshop is NOT for people who already have sites they are happy with or those looking for a fully functional ecommerce site.
What Will I Learn?
In this one day workshop you will learn:
- How to pick the best domain name for your business so that it gives you a professional online presence and attracts more customers
- How to purchase and manage your domain name and email accounts so you have full control over your online presence
- What a content management system is and how it can benefit you
- How to change the look of your site to match your current branding, add your logo and move things around
- How to add new pages to your site (as many as you want)
- How to add menu structures to your site
- Where to find additional free software to add to your site for extra functionality
- How you can install a wide range of programs and functionality on your site with only a few clicks of the mouse
- How to add an area on your site where people can sign up for a mailing list
- The basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
- How to create an easy contact form with which people can contact you so that you don’t receive a ton of unwanted spam
- Why a blog is important and how to add it to your site
Dates: Saturday 17th April, Sydney CBD
For National Dates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure your place for only $495 (including GST)
Still not sure?
Call Vicki on 0405 810 555 to discuss your website needs or email me on email@example.com
Take a look at our Testimonials and see what our Graduates have to say about Online in a Day.
Sign up for our FREE report which will tell you what you need to think about before getting your business online.